I have had 2 Microdiscectomies at L4-5 and now I have Herniated again for the 3rd time and now have pain in Lumbar spine and going down both my legs and now I have started having this tingling sensation all over. They want me to have Spinal Fusion now, but the more I read about it, I think I will wait. I don’t have the quality of life I want but now that I am not working I can manage for the most part. I just don’t have good luck medically every disc in my lumbar spine is either Herniated or Bulging. When I had the first discectomy I thought WOW finally relief, but about a year later I reherniated just by bending over and the second only lasted a month or two. My surgeon said some people just continue to reherniate…Lovely that would be me. So I have fear of getting worse if I have the Spinal Fusion done.
No comments:
Post a Comment