It wore me out just to take a shower this morning (wells actually noon time). When I need to “do everything” wash and condition hair, shave my legs, and shower in general it takes so much out of me. By the time I am done, I am so tired, feeling ill, low back pain that radiates down my legs, and the tingling sensation that goes over my whole body is so disconcerting for me.
I have to sit and rest when feeling like this, but I cant sit at the computer very long because it causes more thoracic and lumbar back pain and tail bone pain.
I just have to sit and wonder what I did to deserve all of this.
I have to sit and rest when feeling like this, but I cant sit at the computer very long because it causes more thoracic and lumbar back pain and tail bone pain.
I just have to sit and wonder what I did to deserve all of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment